History

As the oldest law firm on the Eastside, the roots of Livengood Alskog can be traced to its founding member, Maury Powell, who began his law practice in Kirkland in 1935. Maury was the first full-time lawyer on the Eastside, opening an office in the Kirkland National Bank Building, at the corner of Lake Street and Kirkland Way. In 1952, Gordon Livengood joined the firm, then called Powell, Johnson & Livengood. Maury retired from the firm in 1978 and Gordon retired in 1994. In 2014, the name of our firm was changed to Livengood Alskog.

Culture

We take great pride in providing quality legal services in a prompt, efficient manner to individual, institutional, and business clients. Our experienced and dedicated team of professionals offers a broad range of legal services with a focus on innovative solutions, strategic decisions, integrity, and accountability.

We have earned a reputation for providing our clients with dedicated legal representation and value. We get to know and understand our clients and their businesses so that we can provide tailored legal advice and strategies to meet client short and long-term business objectives.

We provide large firm expertise, attention to detail, and high quality personalized service. We have a dynamic professional office environment that empowers staff to be innovative, and we look forward to helping clients succeed.