Livengood Alskog Highlighted by Legus Law
We are pleased that our firm was recently highlighted in a communication from Legus Law to its network of more than 2,500 lawyers. Legus Law is an international network of high quality law firms located around the world. In the communication, Legus Law listed the following as items “you probably didn’t know” about our firm:
- We recently hosted a concert from the balcony for a Beatles tribute band, Crème Tangerine, on the anniversary of the Beatles’ London rooftop concert.
- Last year, the state Supreme Court upheld the largest damage award ever against the State of Washington in a case spear-headed by our firm’s litigation team to recover wrongfully withheld funds from disabled individuals and their caregivers.
- Firm partner David Seeley has worked with Marlon Brando and continues to work with his estate on a wide range of matters, including preservation of the Tetioroa atoll in French Polynesia. He also works with principals from the television show Deadliest Catch.
- Firm Partner John White argued a case before the United States Supreme Court in 2007 and currently serves on the state bar association’s amicus curiae committee.
- The firm recently added a new associate, Rebecca L. Penn, who will work in the firm’s litigation, school law, and business practice areas.
« Back to News & Events