Dennis J. PerkinsOf Counsel phone: 425.822.9281 fax: 425.828.0908
Legal Assistant: Laura Faulstich
Dennis Perkins has over 40 years’ experience in construction law in the greater Seattle area. He represents property owners, general contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers and equipment rental companies in a wide range of matters, ranging from negotiating and drafting contracts, litigating disputes involving breaches of contract and contract performance. He has taught seminars to help construction professionals use lien and bond laws to get paid for their work in a timely manner.
Mr. Perkins also provides general representation concerning real estate, contracts and business matters.
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 1971
- B.A., Princeton University, 1967
- Washington, 1974
- New York, 1972
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington, 1974
- American Bar Association, Forum on the Construction Industry
- King County Bar Association
- East King County Bar Association
- Lien and Bond Claim Network 50, 1986 – present